Monday, March 29, 2010

Foggy Noggin's 1st Brewers Event

You came to the Foggy Noggin Grand Opening and are now hooked on our beers.  Thanks for your support!  You want more and we are completely sold out.  How can you get more?  Come to our first Brewers Event this Friday (April 2nd) @ Malt & Vine (Redmond, WA) http://www.maltandvine.com/.  We will be there to talk to you about both our Bit O'Beaver (English Bitter) and Christmas Duck (Porter) which will be on tap and for sale in growlers.  Event runs from 5:30- 7:30 pm.

1 comment:

  1. Heya, sorry, my wife and I missed the Fn event at Malt and Vine. I'm looking forward to meeting you and trying your beer though, we're practically neighbors (I'm off 39th and 228th) and I think its awesome to have a local brewery so close!

    Hope your event went well with M&V and hopefully we'll be able to arrange to check out the brewery soon.

    ReplyDelete